Friday, November 5, 2010

Why I Love Teaching English to my Korean Students


Christine Teacher! Buy from me!...
(My 4th and 5th grade boys with their own sale tent)
Sometimes life choices can make you feel like you're on The Price is Right game show. How do you know you've made the right choice? So you've opened door #1 to a brand new car! Do you still dare risk all for the mystery behind door#2?

There are times I reflect on whether I'm making the right choices for my life.
Last weekend after just having given notice I'd not be renewing my contract, I was on my way to meet friends for a weekend getaway! Our neighborhood park was having a library sale event and I got hijacked by some of my students into the festivities. Heart tugs. I then spent the rest of the afternoon wondering if I hadn't made a mistake... (read more here)

No comments:

Post a Comment